Would you like to contribute your experience with aquariums or fish in general? We would like to include an article written by you! We know it is important to have different perspectives and research on aquariums, aquarium fish, and really anything to do with those!
We are growing at a rapid pace, so we will be looking for articles in just about anything to do with aquariums. This can be about fish health, fish care, fish diet, fish behavior, fish habitats, aquarium equipment, etc. If you have any other ideas let us know!
Guest Post Guidelines!
There are our rules we follow.
- We use Copyscape’s plagiarism tool to detect plagiarism. If there happens to be a match, we will inform you to rewrite the article.
- Article length should be more than 700 words.
- No Negativity. Nice, general tone.
- Punctuation, spelling and grammer will be checked. Use it right the first time. We won’t rewrite YOUR article.
- 100% original content that you provide us. Also, once you send it in for posting, we own it.
- No promotional sale type articles are allowed.
- You are allowed 1 backlink to your website. In addition, link to 1 authoritative website (like a science journal) and find 1 of our internal links and add to the post.
- Send it in a word format.
- Absolutely NO SPAM websites will be linked to! We use research tools to verify if the website is spammy. We understand if you are a new website and will give you a chance. We continuously monitor our outgoing links though so if you turn into spam later, we will remove your link.